**UPDATED 6th September** – Ryanair have released a limited number of seats throughout the 2018 summer season. Although many are sold out already, we have found availability from some UK airports from April to October 2018 – it is worth a look.**
Nondas Apartments’ summer season gets underway again in May 2018 and EasyJet will shortly release the flights to get you here. Flying from UK airports at Gatwick, Luton, Manchester, Newcastle and Bristol, the best prices are normally available immediately upon release. The first release for 2018 will include dates ranging from April to June, so includes Easter, the May bank holidays and the summer half term.
BA and Jet2 are already selling seats for next summer, whilst other airlines like RyanAir and Norwegian will be releasing flights shortly – we’ll keep our eyes peeled for those too. We’ve compiled a list of which airlines fly to Corfu from the UK so you check for your nearest UK airport.
San Stefanos enjoys great weather throughout the summer season. Our early summer rates, and the first-release airline prices make for a great value get-away.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check availability at Nondas Apartments by filling out our enquiry form, or messaging @NondasApartments on Facebook
- Check the airline website regularly – we’ll do the same and update the Facebook page and our blog when we see the flights go on sale
- Grab the best prices by booking those flights as early as you can and confirm the dates with us
- We can help with transfers from Corfu airport. It’s about an hour’s journey time and 60 Euros each way – let us know in advance and we’ll make the arrangements
- Count down the days until you kick-back and relax around the pool!
Check Availability today!